Apr 16, 2012

A Big Bunch Of Spring Love - card

I've been playing with more of my Penny Black stamps today.  This one is called "Mimi - Easy Rider"  and she's just the cutest!  I would love to ride bikes with her.  :)

I colored her with my Copics and used Spring colors and flowers for the {iCopic Weekly Challenge Blog} and the {Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog}.  The DP is from K+Company.  The sentiment stamp is also Penny Black, but the sentiment frame is from Some Odd Girl.  The flowers, brads and ribbon are from my stash.

Happy Monday, friends!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I love the bright colors you picked to color her with. GREAT card!

Rachel Parys said...

Easy Rider-that's too funny! She is very sweet, I love how her hair is blowing in the wind. What a happy pic, makes me want to go play outside!!!

Alyce said...

Awww she is adorable! I am loving these penny black stamps...you rock them! :D

Arabella said...

Gorgeous Annie Rose! I love how you have coloured her! So vibrant!

Arabella

Blankina said...

Oh Annie why do you live soo far away??..I would love the get some "colour classes" by you!!
You have this special colour touch..and make all stamps into something special..
Hugs Blankina

Marie Gamber said...

Such a super cute card! I love how you colored her hair and your selection of background paper is just perfect. I could look at it all day!

Thank you for joining us at iCopic!
Hugs,
Marie XX