Apr 9, 2012

Bloom + Grow - card

The April challenge over at {SOME ODD GIRL} is a color inspiration challenge.  I chose to use stamps from both of my new SOG clear stamp sets for this one:

Gwen and the sentiment are from the "Gwen In Bloom" clear set and the sentiment frame is from the "Sweet Thinkin' Mae" set.  Have you purchased clear stamp sets from Some Odd Girl?  The quality is amazing!  The coverage is smooth and solid.  I am so happy with mine.  :)

The DP I used is from K+Company's Raspberry Fizz set (surprise, surprise, I know... )  the card stock is from Recollections.  The grosgrain ribbon is from my stash.  I love how Gwen is looking over her shoulder... so sweet.  There is some light blue coloring all around her, but it wouldn't show up in any photo I took.  I would love to have an airbrush or light blue ink pad to make an awesome cloud background that I always see.  Those are cool!

* * * * *

I am entering this card into the following:
{SOME ODD GIRL CHALLENGE BLOG} color inspiration
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} anything goes

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Annie Rose you colour your images so beautifully. what a lovely card I love this one . Your colours are beautiful .
Hugs Elaine

Arabella said...

Fabulous card Annie Rose! I love that DP you have used! Perfect match for the colour combo!
I think I'm going to have to get this set!

Arabella

Alyce said...

This is so cute! I love the colouring on her and those lovely papers :)

Mel said...

Pretty, pretty card. Thank you for joining us at OOzak's first challenge :)

Rachel Parys said...

Nailed it! She looks awesome! I need to work on mine sometime this week! Initially, I thought this color combo would be hard, but the more cards I see, the easier it looks!

Leah Crowe said...

She looks amazing!! I love how you colored her up. I too need to work out something to create cloud backgrounds, as I love the look. Did I mention your card is awesome?? Love it! So happy you joined us at Some Odd Girl.
hugs, Leah

Annette said...

Beautiful card...Your coloring is fabulous...Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...