Apr 3, 2012

{FRAME THE MOMENT} - Celebrate With TIDDLY INKS!

Yippee!  The day has finally arrived.  It's the first day of the month-long celebration of {TIDDLY INKS} 2nd birthday!  There will also be a week-long release of new images. LET'S PARTY!

I am so happy to announce that I have been asked to be a part of the TIDDLY INKS DESIGN TEAM!  Who could say no to that?  Spending time creating and being awesome with an AMAZING artist (Christy) and a talented group of designing ladies is like heaven.  I can't wait to share the {TIDDLY INKS} awesomeness with you.

To get all of the info and to see all of the newly released Wryn images (plus freebies and frames, too!), stop by the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} each day this week.  There will be prizes and winners and creation happening each day.  Check it out, read all about it and let us know what you think!

The theme for this birthday celebration release is {FRAME THE MOMENT}.  The first two images being released today are WRYN - Fairy:


and WRYN - Picture Perfect:
How adorable are they?!  I just love them.  Be sure to check out today's post over at {TIDDLY INKS} to see all of the Design Team's creations -- these images are so versatile!

Want more cool news? Throughout this week, there will be a discount at the {TIDDLY INKS SHOP} for those who want to go ahead and get something each day...at the end of the week, several of these images will be bundled together with an everyday discount, but you may use this discount code to get 10% off your whole order, whether it is big or small:

CODE:   FRAMEMOMENTS
I'll be sharing more new image sample cards each day this week. Fun stuff, my friends.  Happy Birthday, TIDDLY INKS!

20 comments:

Jo Draper said...

Beautiful cards. Love the images. Hugs. Jo xx

Arabella said...

Welcome to the team Annie Rose! Yay!!!! Gorgeous cards!

Arabella

Loopylou. said...

morning annie rose!!
oh they are both so cute! I love the colours on them both, the zingy springy fairy and the red,black and white frame one,just yummo!! :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Lisa said...

WOW! What more can I say?!?!

LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cute and totally adorable :)

Elaine said...

Two beautiful cards Annie Rose I love them . Fabulous designs and the colours are great.
Hugs Elaine

Starla B. said...

Congrats on the new DT spot! Looking at your gorgeous cards, I can see why you were chosen! Your coloring is just phenomenal! I love the white highlights you've added, and your card designs are beautiful.

Rachel Parys said...

You lucky, lucky girl! I am so jealous! That is going to be so much fun!!!!

These cards rock! And they are so different from each other. You have the best imagination ever!!!!!

Way to go girl!

Jan said...

Congrats Annie! Love your cards - can't wait to see what other "things you make"!

Kris said...

Love both your cards! Can't wait to see more. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leah Crowe said...

WOOHOOOO
Huge Congratulations Annie Rose!!! I absolutely adore TI, you make a fantastic addition to a spectacular team!! I love both of your cards.. your coloring looks fabby!!

Heather Huggins said...

Both beautiful cards. Love your stitching!!

Debora said...

Adorable cards! Congratulations with your new DT position! That's so awesome.

Marlena Peduzzi said...

These are both fabulous cards! Welcome to the team!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

So very glad you are part of the team...and I love your creations!!!!;)

Crafty Cath said...

Congratulations Annie! I LOVE these two cards! Wyrn Fairy is so darn colorful - and your coloring rocks! Then you used my favorite color combo of red, black and white for picture perfect - Awesome! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Amanda R said...

Love'em Annie Rose and so excited to have you on the team!

Wendy Thompson said...

Your cards are just beautiful Annie Rose I am really looking forward to seeing the rest of your creations. Thanks so much for sharing

Larissa said...

Both your cards are fabulous! Love the bright colours on your first card!

The colours on your second card are my favorite colour combination!

Hugs,
Larissa

Karen said...

Annie I've just been having a good old nosey around your blog and I have to admit to getting more than a little lost! Oops!
Such gorgeous creations sweetie - and I can see why you're the newest member to the Tiddly Inks Team!! Smiles.

Love your creations - think your colouring is superb. And I cannot wait to see more from you hun.

Hugs,
Karen.xx