Apr 5, 2012

{Frame The Moment} with TIDDLY INKS - Day 3

The newest {TIDDLY INKS} image being showcased today on the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} is WRYN - HANGING OUT:
She is my favorite new image from the release! How much fun is she having?  I'm a little jealous.  Did you ever hang from a tree or the playground bars at school when you were young?  I did. Daily. I had the knee and palm blisters to prove it, too!  :)

Ok, so not only is there a new ADORABLE Wryn image, more free frames, plus the introduction to the other new amazing Design Team member, Asa, we are also featuring a handful of special guests and their creations on the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}! Seriously, the talent being featured there today will blow you away...  click the links below to show them some bloggy love:

Anna Maria - Rimna's Skafferi
Kristy - The Odd Girl
Vicky - Sticky with Icky

Hope you are enjoying this release week so far!  Stay tuned for even more tomorrow.  :)

8 comments:

Starla B. said...

Super cute!! I love your colors, and your coloring is spot-on. Beautiful!

Alyce said...

Gorgeous Annie Rose! Love her funky hair :)

Rachel Parys said...

Awww..I can hardly handle how cute she is!(I too had the calloused hands and the marks behind the knees!) he he! Loving your green on this, super fun! Thanks for the shout-out sister!

Wendy Thompson said...

Love it you have created a beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing.

Leanne said...

Hey Annie Rose! Aw, she is the cutest! Love the fun scene you created. Love her gorgeous hair and the blues and greens are perfect. thanks for sharing!
;)

Debora said...

I love this image! Your card is so fun with those bright sunny colors. I love the color of her hair.

Moments by Marla said...

This card is so much fun!!!! Love everything about it!!

Janine said...

oe oe i almost buy me the digi..but my printer is gone...so im going to wait

she is amazing

xxx