Apr 7, 2012

{FRAME THE MOMENT} with Tiddly Inks - Day 5

Today's feature is the last Wryn image to come out during this week-long birthday celebration for {TIDDLY INKS}, but it is NOT the end of the fun!  All next week there will be more free frames and special guests and good times.  Be sure to visit the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} to stay caught up on all of the awesomeness.  :)

Today's release image is WRYN - FAIRY FRIENDS:
Adorable.  Fairies are pretty sweet right now and will never go out of style.  I could color up fairies all day long!  There's just something magical about them.  This Wryn image also comes with a couple of her "Fairy Friends" -- the butterflies and the little snail dude.  They are separate images so you can use them in multiple ways and different sizes.

Stop by the {TIDDLY INKS BLOG} to see the DT designs and to participate in the fun!

8 comments:

Leanne said...

Super cute Annie Rose! I love the bright colors yet rustic papers you chose. Adorable and your coloring is fabulous!! Thank you for a lovely week of suprises and Congrats again on your DT spot!
;)

Rachel Parys said...

PRETTY!!!! Your colors always pop! I am loving this little fairy scene, so glad she comes with the little details! Now if I could just learn how to merge my digital images together.....
Let me know what program you use to put different digis together. I just got Gimp the other day, but I need to play with it more, I have no clue what I am doing!!!!

Awesome wings too!

Karen said...

Beautifully done!
Great colour choices and your papers are wonderful.xx

Debora said...

Oh I love the bright colors! Love the twine and button too. Super cute card!

Moments by Marla said...

I think you used the word "awesomeness" regarding the Tiddly Inks Blog. I am going to use it on your card. It is totally full of awesomeness!!

Elaine said...

fabulous Annie Rose what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

Wendy Thompson said...

Lovely card Annie Rose. Thanks so much for sharing

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Annie Rose! Lovely colours!

Arabella