Apr 25, 2012

Kisses + Cuddles - card

Lately, I've been trying to get all of my rubber and digi stamps inked up and printed at least once... I've got so many digi's, it's crazy!  But, I love them and I'm sure I'll be collecting more soon.  :)

For my card today, I used an adorable little sock monkey digi from {Bugaboo Stamps}:


I printed the sentiment myself in Paint.  I printed them on white Cryogen Iridescent card stock and colored them with Copics. I used my BG10 Copic marker around the monkey and the words, but it's a bit washed out in the photo. It's so hard to get a good photo late at night but what can you do?  Not stress about it, that's what. :)   The DP's are from Colorbok and K+Company.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.

* * * * *

I'm linking this cheeky little monkey up to the following challenges:

{DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH} - Sketch #48
{SIMON SAY STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Alyce said...

Hehe what a cutie. Love the colouring and the little stippled grounding looks great! I am really bad with all of my stamps..I really need to ink them up! Love the new header too :)

Rachel Parys said...

I must have her!!! I love that image! I'm telling ya, hanging out with you is trouble, now I have to get yet another stamp!!!! he he

Thanks for the shout-out on my preview day! I was super nervous making these cards, I hope to do a little better next time. (so different when your making them for something so important!)

Jennifer Shults said...

This is just too cute! I love that little monkey stamp that you have colored so beautifully and I adore that glossy pink ribbon. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Really cute card and take on the sketch! Love the cute image. TFS.

Mandy said...

Aww this is adorable and gorgeous Annie Rose, love the colours you've used too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx