Apr 14, 2012

Springtime Friends - card


Don't you just love Penny Black stamps?  I do!  They are adorable!  Little Mimi (on the left) is my favorite character.  I've got a little stash of Penny Black stamps that I'll be trying to ink up more often. They make me happy.  :)

This stamp is titled "Mimi + Friend". The papers are from K+Company and Recollections.  The sentiment stamp is from Some Odd Girl's "Gwen In Bloom" set.  The flowers, ribbon and brads are from my stash.  I colored the image with these Copic markers:


I had the following challenges in mind when making this card:

{PENNY BLACK SATURDAY CHALLENGE} - Spots/Stripes
{DECONSTRUCTED SKETCH} - #47
{THE PLAY DATE CAFE} - Color Challenge: yellow, blue, green, red
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE} - Spring flowers
{ALL THAT SCRAPS CHALLENGE} - Anything goes

11 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Awww...cute little buddies! What a fun card! I love their little wings. Stellar job!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Awww, this is super cute Annie Rose! Love the fun, bright papers paired with these two! Fab card! :)

Alyce said...

Aww these are too cute! Love the bright colours and those papers :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What cutie pies, and they're so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

kath said...

adorable card annie..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Marcea said...

absolutely beautiful!
Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-

Ruby said...

Aww sooo cute! Love the bright colours and your colouring is really lovely too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

Janine said...

aaah what a great card
so lovely

thanks for playing with the ATS challenge

Janine DT ATS

aliwatsoncreations said...

Fabulous creation love it

Thanks for playing along with Penny Black Saturday challenge this week

Ali x

Mrs Wonka said...

So pleased I stumbled across your blog, I've really enjoyed having a snoop around!

Mrs Wonka x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby