Apr 10, 2012

TIDDLY TUESDAY - A Tiddly Inks CHALLENGE!

Hey there!  It's Tuesday, that means after all of the fun we had last week with the {TIDDLY INKS} release and birthday celebration, it's time for the bi-weekly challenge on the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}!

The challenge for this week is to try to incorporate the number 2 into your project (since Tiddly Inks just turned 2!)  and also to get inspiration from this photo:


Isn't that a great photo?  I would love to have that umbrella.  There's so much you can do with this challenge!  Be sure to check out the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} to see the rest of the DT creations and to play along.  Keep an eye on Christy's {TIDDLY INKS} blog as well, since there will be cool stuff posted all month long.  :)  Don't forget to visit the TIDDLY INKS SHOP to get loaded up on all of the new Wryn's!

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

Annie Rose I just love this card, so bright and pretty!

Rachel Parys said...

It's so purdy!! I love the inspiration photo too!! I really love the letters you used on this, super cute! She is totally rocking the red hair!

Leah Crowe said...

ooooh it is so bright and gorgeous!! Bright colors make me happy, and I am smiling from ear to ear drinking in all the details of this beautiful card!!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Annie Rose! Love the letters and how you coloured Wryn.

Hugs,
Larissa

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, thanks for the help with my photo...you should teach me some tricks!!
Wow this rainbow coloured card is great!! Thinking to get one of this sweet tiddly ink stamps..but as you know I prefer rubber.
Ciao Blankina