Apr 27, 2012

Your Travels... card

I recently won a new digi image from {MILK COFFEE} and I was thrilled because I was dying to get one of the newest images, Lisbeth On A Swing:


Tra-la-la, she is so cute!  Check out the little bird dude in the middle, struggling to hold her up.  :)  I found the clear sentiment stamp in the dollar bin at Joann's a few months back, but I can't remember who makes it.  All the paper is from Recollections.  The twine, flower and button are from my stash.

* * * * *
 I'm linking Lisbeth and her birdie gang up to the following challenges:

{MILK COFFEE CHALLENGE BLOG} - Lots Of Layers
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Yoshira aka cricutalltime said...

Beautiful!love the coloring of Lisbeth.Very pretty sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Milk coffee stamps challenge.

Alyce said...

Aww she IS a cutie! Love these stamps I really have to grab some! She works really beautifully on your bright and fun card :)

Rachel Parys said...

She is a doll! Love the birds carrying her! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love that adorable image!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Ria said...

ahhh totally love your lisbeth card :) thanks for joining the MilkCoffee Challenge.
Hugs Ria

MilkCoffee said...

Aw, this is sooo pretty, Annie. We love it!
Thank you for joining our challenge.
Do you mind if we feature this card on our main blog? Thank you, have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Nana