May 25, 2012

Another {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} Card

It's Friday again!  Time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at {THE GREETING FARM} blog.  This week's theme is STITCHING.  I love adding machine stitching to my cards so I was all over this one.

I used the new CC RILEY stamp:


Gah! She's gorgeous.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her hoodie with some DP from Memory Box.  As awesome as it looks, there are some teeny, tiny bits to cut out!  :)  I used other DP's and card stocks from American Crafts, DCWV and Colorbox.  The hello stamp is from Studio G and the ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

It's that darn arm where it's broken into 3 pieces!! Arghhh!! she looks fantastic, love the paper you used for her hoodie, it's perfect! Great color combo, love me some purple!!!

Leah Crowe said...

Oh, She is stunning!!! Your paper piecing is outta this world! love it!!

Arabella said...

Awesome card Annie Rose! The paper piecing looks fabulous! You chose the perfect paper for it!

Arabella

Blankina said...

So cool!! And great colours Annie...
I was stitching too yesterday but I have not finished yet.
Ciao Blankina

Alyce said...

Oooh...I really like this one. Awesome colours and that flower is fantastic. I love the paper that you used on her hoodie too...such a perfect card all of the elements complement each other so nicely :)