May 6, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We've got a new challenge for you this week over at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}   The theme is LACE -- add something lacy to your project.  Be sure to use an image from The Greeting Farm or C.C. Designs to play along.

For my DT inspiration card, I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm which I recently won in a TGF challenge (wooty woot!).  She's called Blush Bonnie and she's gorgeous:


I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cryogen Iridescent White card stock and colored her with Copics.  The DP's are from Colorbok and K+Company and the card stock is from American Crafts.  The twine and button are from my stash and the lace is from the discount bin at JoAnn's.  The "Thinking Of You" sentiment came with Blush Bonnie -- bonus!  :)

Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see the rest of the DT inspiration and to play along!

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome card! Love the red hair! I haven't bought any of the "blush" girls yet....
This will be a fun challenge!!

Alyce said...

She is just gorgeous! I love how you do the pink hair...what colours do you use? The layered lace is a great touch too :)

Blankina said...

Hi Annie, we have used the same Blush Bonnie, isn't she lovely??
Must say that you are the colour artist!! Great colouring and beautiful lace...
Hugs Blankina

Marcia said...

I love the bright rich colours in this. Super sweet!

x M