May 20, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We've got a fun and easy sketch challenge for you today over at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}!


For mt DT inspiration card, I used Cuddle Anya from The Greeting Farm.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her hat with some of the same DP I used on the card.  The DP's are from Recollections and the card stocks are from American Crafts.  The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.  The HI letters are Tim Holtz Grungeboard Alphabet, which I inked up with white and brown. The scallops and circles are all on dimensional adhesive so the card really pops!  :)


Here's the sketch for the week:


Be sure to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the DT inspiration and to play along!




8 comments:

Evy said...

What a great card! Love the colours u've used and the butterfly-ribbon!

Have a nice sunday!

Evy

McCrafty's Cards said...

This made me smile Annie,the image is adorable and I like the papers and butterfly ribbon.
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

Wow another cheery card, beautiful colours and the image is very sweet. LOve the paperpiercing too.
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

I kind of squealed when I saw this on AFA, it is soooo cute!! I am in love with the papers you used! My poor little Cuddle hasn't even been inked up yet! Great use of the sketch!

I have got to stay off the computer today, I bought 9 SOG digis yesterday! lol

Arabella said...

Aww this is so sweet Annie Rose! Love the colours! I don't think I've inked my Cuddle stamp yet either! Poor thing.

Arabella

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Annie :-) I have had a lovely browse around your blog too :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sanne said...

Totally love your card! Great design paper! It makes me happy!

Hugs Sanne

Marcia said...

Very cool card, I love your paper piecing.