May 27, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

It's Sunday Challenge time again at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} and this week the challenge is to

ADD SOMETHING ROUND

Easy-peasy, right?  Be sure to use an image from either {The Greeting Farm} or {CC Designs} to play along.

For my DT inspiration card, I once again used CHEEKY GEEKY from The Greeting Farm:


I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cryogen Iridescent White card stock and colored her with Copics.  The DP's are from Crate Paper, the ribbon and flowers are from my stash.  The "genuine article" round stamp is an oldie from Stampin' Up! and the sentiment was created with a Dymo label maker.

Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} to see all of the DT inspiration projects and to play along!


I'm adding this card to the following challenges:
{ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE} - photo inspiration
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - Spring colors

7 comments:

Evy said...

What a cute card, love the colouring and the papers you've used!

Have a nice sunday,

Evy

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Annie, fab colouring of the image, I like the papers, the ribbon and the sentiments.
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

Cheeky Geeky is looking great!! Love the little round stamps too and the perfect ribbon...
Have a nice Sunday,
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Cuuuuute! This is so fun! I hope I have time to play along this week, the kids are wrapping up school and there is a butt-load of stuff going on!!! I was laughing when I saw your card, because I just bought a Smash label maker yesterday! I wish we lived closer and could play together! I just bought a few Smash books and I'm going to try those out in place of my typical scrapbooks I use for my girls'. Hopefully I get some pics posted soon! Have a great rest of your weekend!

Janine said...

she is hot
and a great work on the photochallenge
thanks for playing with the All That Scraps challenge

Janine DT ATS

Dangina Martinez said...

Too Cute! Great take on the inspiration photo. Thank you for joining us at All That Scarps this week.
Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Alyce said...

She is awesome Annie Rose! I really have to get her....your colouring on her is just perfect as always and I love that fab paper!