May 25, 2012

Cheeky Geeky - Card

Have I mentioned that I LOVE my stamps from the newest release at The Greeting Farm?  Yes? Well, it's still true.  :)  I've been inking them up over and over again.  Hopefully you won't get sick of seeing them for a while.

I made this card for the current Sketch Challenge (TGFSC15) for The Greeting Farm over in the SplitCoast Stampers forum:


I used Cheeky Geeky from TGF.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her hair with coordinating DP from Crate Paper.  I love this paper!  This background is a bunch of old book titles so it's perfect for Geeky here.
This sketch challenge ends tonight... got it finished just in time for the new one to be posted tomorrow!  :)

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Dang girl, you're just crankin' them out! Wow! She is so fun to play with!! What a great idea with her hair, it looks so funky! Awesome job!

Evy said...

Great card! Love the hair!

Hugs, Evy

Blankina said...

What a FUN card Annie!!
I still have not received my new Greeting Farm stamps and start to worry a bit...they were sent the 5th of May!!
Hugs Blankina

Alyce said...

Wowee!! Check out her awesome hair!!! She is just too funky for words..I absolutely love it :D

Scrapcollectr said...

Found my way here from @CopicMarker's mention about this card. Love her hair. Thanks for the inspiration! *smile*
@scrapcollectr