May 18, 2012

{Fabulous Friday} at {Tiddly Inks}

We've got some Fabulous Friday inspiration for you at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}!  Be sure to check it out. There's some gorgeous work to be seen.

For my project, I used "MINNIE'S BERRY" which you can find in the {Tiddly Inks Shop} along with a bunch of other darling Minnie images:

Get your sunglasses on!  heh heh.  You know I love the bright colors.  And yes, it's those Raspberry Road Designs strawberry papers again.  They are just too awesome not to use!  :)  I colored Minnie and her berry with Copics.  The sentiment stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.  The ribbon is from my stash.  Yum, that berry looks delicious!

* * * * *

Don't forget about the current {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE}!  There's still a few days left to play.  I want to see your creations!  :)

7 comments:

Arabella said...

Gorgeous Annie Rose! I know I've said it before, but I just love how bright your cards are! They always cheer me up!

Arabella

Arabella said...

Gorgeous Annie Rose! I know I've said it before, but I just love how bright your cards are! They always cheer me up!

Arabella

Marcia said...

Bright and cheerful ... And she looks way to cute!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, I like the vibrant colours the image and the big bow,
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

It most certainly is a fab friday!! Yay! She is super cute! The red and green you used are gorgeous, and very eye-catching! You're so darn talented!

jennifer said...

So bright and happy. Love it

Alyce said...

Cute!!! I love this she is so funky with her awesome glasses...that paper is so pretty too! :)