May 22, 2012

A {FARM FRESH FRIDAY} Card

This week's "Farm Fresh Friday" challenge over at {THE GREETING FARM} blog is a color challenge: BLACK + WHITE + ONE OTHER COLOR.  I decided to use one of the newest TGF stamps that I recently won from TGF (THANKS!).


This is Princess Anya No. 4 and she is adorable.  Just like everything else TGF!  :)  Clearly, I used RED as my third color.  I embossed the image with red embossing powder.   The background paper is embossed with a Sizzix flower folder and then inked over the top lightly with black ink.  The felt flowers, buttons and twine are from my stash.  I also used a Martha Stewart Around-The-Page punch for some added detail.



6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Seriously!? This is totally awesome! I flippin' love this! I am not the best embosser in the world. (I like to blame the powder.) Gosh, I'll have to try again! Gorgeous work girl-friend!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Annie, I like the embossed image the paper and the felt flowers.
kevin xx

Arabella said...

This is awesome Annie Rose! I LOVE it!!!

Arabella

Sanne said...

Awesome! I love the way you embossed and inked the paper! I also like this princess. It's great that you just stamped her with red ink.

Hugs Sanne

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous! Great work!!!

Alyce said...

Great idea to just use the outline! Does it feel funny not colouring an image? LOL! I love those sweet flowers and the colour scheme is so elegant :)