May 15, 2012

Garden Of Happiness - Card

You all know by now that I am in love with my Penny Black stamps.  I've made this card for the current challenge over at {Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog}. The challenge theme is "In The Garden".


Oh, little Mimi, you are adorable.  I had her colored up for a Valentine project that never got made, so I planted her onto this card instead.  She is from the Mimi + Miles Valentine Set by Penny Black.  I colored her with Copics.

I found this Chinese Proverb about a garden online and used a cute font in Paint to create my sentiment.  I printed it onto white card stock.  The card stocks are by American Crafts. The DP is by Colorbok.  The leaves die is from C. C. Designs.  The flowers and button are from my stash.

* * * * *

I am also linking this card up to the current challenge at {DO YOU STACK UP} - #71 add a flower.


8 comments:

Leah Crowe said...

ohmigosh!! She is so adorable Annie Rose!! LOVE that sweet proverb too, it just seems perfect all together!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the bright cheerful colours and the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

Blue and orange always go so well togeher! I love how you have the big flowers poking out from underneath, very cool!

Denise and Louise said...

Another gorgeous card.
Thanks again for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Alyce said...

Another beautiful bright project :) Love these stapms you are using and this colour combo for her hair is perfect :)

JOAN said...

Great card, love your flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, love it.
luv
Debby

kath said...

Hi Annie...thank you for joining in the garden challenge at Penny Black Saturday this week with your pretty card...hugs kath xxx