May 5, 2012

I {HEART} 2 STAMP - Guest Designer

Happy Cinco de Mayo and National Scrapbooking Day, everyone!  Even better, HAPPY SATURDAY! Hooray for weekends.

Today I am happy to share that I am the May Guest Designer over at I {HEART} 2 STAMP !  When Jen asked if I wanted to play along, I was so excited!  You know, Jen.... host of the monthly Sketch For You To Try {SFYTT} challenge?  Yep, that awesome gal.   Go check out her {BLOG} to see the new sketch for May and my big ol' mug smiling at you.


The May sketch is great!  I used a Pure Innocence digi image on my card.  You can buy Heather Ellis' digi stamps at her Etsy shop {here}.  The DP's are from Colorbok and the card stock is from American Crafts. I colored the little gal with Copic markers and paper-pieced her dress with light pink and white DP from Recollections.  The pink ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment is from Some Odd Girl's "Gwen In Bloom" clear stamp set.


Don't forget you have all month to play along with the May {SFYTT}!

5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Way to go girl! Love this cutie!! Great colors, and pretty ribbon! This is a cool sketch, might have to use it for something!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, I like the paper piecing, the papers and the ribbon,
Kevin xx

Kiwi Sarah said...

Wow, just found your blog through I{heart}to stamp. Love your colouring, so bright and fun, will definately be coming back.

Alyce said...

Woohoo congrats Annie Rose! That is awesome news :) You have done a great job of this sketch and I love the papers and cute image. I really like how you always add the white pen touches...their clothes look so shiny! :D

Leah the Orange said...

well just lookitchoo using all these SOGgy sentiments, everywhere! LOVE this! and congrats on your guest spot, girlie! :) can't say i'm surprised!