May 14, 2012

A Pocket Full Of Sunshine - Tag

I recently won a package of mixed UNITY STAMPS from the {CRAFT-A-LOT} blog team and they are fantastic!  The Craft-A-Lot team and the stamps, of course. :)

I have since spent hours watching the UnityTV videos on YouTube -- they are addicting!  They also make a lot of gorgeous tags, which is what I wanted to try today.  The current challenge over at the {CRAFT-A-LOT} blog is to use Unity stamps and bling...  can do!


I took a rectangle of Kraft card stock that was about 5 inches long and snipped the top corners off.  I rounded the other two ends with a corner chomper.  I inked around the edges with Distress Ink.  I then used the sunshiney flower stamp and the yellow and orange ink and stamped a few images around the card.  I stamped one image on white card stock to make it pop!  I dotted Stickles all over that sun burst.  It's a little hard to see in the photos:



The "Sunshine" sentiment was computer generated by me.  I wish it was a stamp!  I'd use it all the time.   I stamped the "a pocket full of" sentiment with the black ink.  I popped up the sun burst and the sunshine sentiment on dimensional adhesive.  I used my Crop-o-Dile to punch a hole and attach the brad.  I then tied a length of twine into a bow to finish it off.


I'm really enjoying using all of my stamps that don't require coloring, as much as I love coloring them.  It's just another way to get the most out of my supply. :)

* * * * *

I'm linking this tag up to the {CRAFT-A-LOT} challenge for Unity stamps + Bling.



Pin It

5 comments:

Alyce said...

Wowee Annie Rose! This is super fab I love all of the elements and how you have created that background :) Just amazing!

Rachel Parys said...

I am crazy about this tag!! Love, Love, Love it!!

Craft-A-Lot said...

Yikes... my heart just skipped a beat!

What an amazing tag.. Its just gorgeous.

Arabella said...

Gorgeous! I love tags and this one is fabulous!

Arabella

Danielle Daws said...

WOW! I love this! Thanks for playing with the Craft-A-Lot Unity Challenge!