May 19, 2012

{SFYTT} Inspiration

Happy Saturday!  I've got another {SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY} inspiration card today.  Be sure to check out Jen's {I heart 2 Stamp} blog to see even more from the design team.


I used another "Pure Innocence" image for this one.  You can purchase the digi image {HERE} or the clear stamp set {HERE}.  I paper-pieced her dress and colored her with Copics.  I created the sentiment myself in paint and printed it out on textured card stock. I inked around most of the edges with distress ink.

There's still a couple weeks left of May to play along!  Here's the sketch again:


Hope everyone has a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Gorgeous earthy colors!! (that's a change for you!) Love the lace and paper piecing! You did an awesome job on this!!

Don't spend too much on SOG today! he he! I'm trying to save a little for new releases tomorrow!!!

Alyce said...

This is awesome Annie Rose! The colours are really pretty and her little paper pieced dress is gorgeous. I really like these tones! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Annie, I like the paper piecing, the wonderful colours and the lace.
Kevin xx

Karen said...

A lovely creation and a very interesting take on the sketch;..
Gorgeous papers and colouring too.
Hugs,
Karen.xx

Jen del Muro said...

All I can say is this...You Rock!!! Seriously girl, love your creations! Thanks for joining us this month!! Hugs...Jd

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous! I love it! Fabulous colours and I really love this month's sketch!

Arabella