May 8, 2012

A {TIDDLY TUESDAY} Challenge + Other Fun Stuff

Tuesday is here and we have a new challenge for you over at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}!  The theme for this challenge is Mother's Day or just make something pretty and girly with a Tiddly Inks image.  :)

For my DT inspiration card, I used WRYN - CLOSE TO MY HEART:


I colored her with Copics and paired her up with some DP's from K+Company.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel and the buttons are from my stash.  The M-O-M letters are just a computer generated font that I printed with the image.

We are also happy to welcome three new designers to the team:  AlyceVicky + Emmy!  Be sure to check out the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} to see some of their awesome projects and to play along with the challenge.

Christy has also added another adorable image to {THE SHOP} today:  Be Bold, Be You - Ballerina

I just love her. She's so graceful and fits the sentiment perfectly.  The sentiment comes with the image, too!  Sweet bonus, right?

I look forward to seeing all of your new creations this week, Tiddly Inkers!  :)

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous cards sweetie love what you have done with the new image she looks awesome.
Thank you so much for the lovely welcome it really means a lot sweetie, I'm so happy to be working with all you talented ladies.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Loopylou. said...

morning annie!!
oooh I love them both!!! they are awesome!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Alyce said...

Wow Annie Rose these are stunning! I love your colouring as usual and the beautiful bright colours :) So excited to be joining the team with you!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Two absolutely gorgeous cards Annie, I love the red hair on the first image and the design,I like the colours and the sentiment on the second.
Kevin xx

Leah Crowe said...

Oh my goombies.. absolutely love both your cards!!! They make me happy!

Shirley said...

Annie, these are fabulous, but I absolutely LOVE the ballerina one. Coloring is phenomenal and love the sketch.

Rachel Parys said...

Awesome! Love the mom letters! I just finished up a TI card for mother's day! Super work!! (like always!!)

Larissa said...

Gorgeous cards Annie Rose!! Love how you added the mom to the first card. Wryn looks amazing with her red hair!

Wryn looks amazing as a ballerina. love the gian ribbon you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh, I love both of these! Just gorgeous, really! I love your coloring on both of these.

Emmy said...

So pretty!!!
Love both of them!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Both are absolutely perfect, Annie!!! Love them!

Arabella said...

These are both so gorgeous Annie Rose! I love how bright your cards are! So cheerful! And check out that red hair on the first card... it's awesome!

Arabella