May 27, 2012

You Rocked It!

My second card for today features "GUITAR KODY" -- a digi from {SOME ODD GIRL}:


I colored him with Copics.  The sentiment stamp is from Unity.  The yellow polka-dot DP is from Colorbok and the card stocks are from American Crafts.  I inked around some of the edges with distress ink.  The twine and button are from my stash.  I added a few highlights with a white gel pen.

* * * * *

I'm linking little Kody dude up to the following challenges:

{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Father's Day/card for a male
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - Spring colors

7 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This is such a cute card, my little guitar playin' Jack would love this! You are very talented, love all the vivid color and design in your cards!

Thank you dearly for stopping by my blog, and the kind words of encouragement. You are the best! :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet image, the colours and the sentiment,
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

Really love the colors you used! So perfect for a guy card! He's so cute, but reminds me of a hippie for some reason! It must be the style of his guitar! lol!

Hope you're having a great holiday weekend!

Katie said...

So awesome! I love everything about it- the colors, the twine and button, your coloring- it all rocks :) I have a hard time with boys cards so this is excellent inspiration! Hugs, Katie

Joy said...

Perfect masculine card Annie, just adore your colouring... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Alyce said...

What a cutie! I love this image and your layout totally rocks :D Awesome colouring as always too. Sorry I am so far behind at the moment but looking forward to seeing all of your lovely creations!

Mel said...

Rockin' card, love your image. Thank you for joining us at Oozak challenges.