May 15, 2012

You're Tweet!

I've got tons of projects to share with everyone this week!  I've been having some bad back issues this last week and was really only able so sit upright for a short time.  It was horrible.  Not being able to sit for a long time meant no crafting!  I totally had withdrawals.  Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I've been able to finish up my projects and get them all posted.  Be sure to scroll down to see anything new you might have missed!  That will make me feel better, too.  :)  hee hee

* * * * *

This card was made for {SOME ODD GIRL}'s Bright Colors Challenge happening right now, in preparation for their Facebook Fun-Day this Saturday.  Are you going to come play?  I'm so there!

Holy brightness, Batman!  This card is even bright compared to my normal work, and that's saying something!  You know I am all about the bright colors.  :)  This one makes me smile.

I used the bird and sentiment from Some Odd Girl's "Gwen In Bloom" clear stamp set.  It's such a great set with so many images! I colored the bird with Copics. The polka dot frame and lined sentiment label are from PaperTrey Ink's "Mat Stack 3" stamp set. The card stocks are American Crafts.  The blue polka dot and the striped paper is Recollections.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder for the purple dots.  The twine, button and flower are from my stash.  I did a bit of wobbly machine stitching with purple thread around the outside.  The wobbly-ness wasn't on purpose, but what can you do?  I'm certainly not going to waste my precious paper re-doing it.  It looks just fine, right?

I also utilized this month's {SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY} happening over at "I {heart} 2 Stamp":



There's still plenty of time to play along!  Be sure to check it out and get your project linked up.

7 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

He is really cute! Love your bright colors too!!! Super fun!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Anne, This is tweet, I mean sweet,I like the vibrant colours, the stitching and the little bird.
Kevin xx

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Annie Rose! Super bright and fun!

I'm so glad you could play along for the Bright colours challenge at SOG! You totally rock bright colours!

Arabella

Alyce said...

I love this Annie Rose! Awesome bright colours...you really do rock them well! Great layout too :D Hope your back is feeling better soon...that sounds terrible! D:

Leah Crowe said...

Ack, I know the struggles associated with back pain, so sorry you've been laid up with that. Hope you are feeling much better now! I totally love your wobbly stitching.. it looks fantastic with tweet!! Can't wait to see you on the Some Odd Girl Facebook page Saturday!! :)

Leah the Orange said...

oh m'GAW.
how fabulous is this little card here? you have a way with the colour, my dear. i LURVE dropping by, and i can't wait to "hang" witcha tomorrow! :)

Faye said...

Oooh this is really tweet. Seriously, I mean it! And I luuuurve the vibrant colours too. Thanks for joining the bright fun at Some Odd Girl. See you on FB later! ;)
x