Jun 3, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We have a new challenge ready for you at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}.  The theme is "IN STITCHES" - add stitching to your creation.  Machine stitching, hand stitching, faux stitching... whatever!  Just be sure to use a stamp/image from either THE GREETING FARM or C. C. DESIGNS to play along.

For my DT inspiration card, I used the newest princess from The Greeting Farm:


I'm loving purple cards these days.  Especially for such a royal little lady!  :)  I colored her with Copics. The DP is from a stack from DCWV that I have had for years! It's my oldest crafty item.  The roses and twine are from my stash.  I machine-stitched around the layered background paper to create more of a frame.

Our DT has some AMAZING inspiration projects for this one!  Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} blog to check them out and to play along!



I'm entering this card into the following awesome challenges:
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes + twine
{TGF - FARM FRESH FRIDAY} - use your oldest item






8 comments:

Evy said...

Wauw! What a great card! Love the way you've coloured her hair!

Have a nice sunday!

Evy

Alyce said...

Oooh she is so pretty! I love her hair and I am really loving purple too these days! :D Beautiful colours and those flowers are a really nice touch :)

Marcia said...

Purple hair is stunning! Love your card here, super sweet!

x Marcia

Rachel Parys said...

She is too cute! I love her hair! Awesome card, great colors and papers!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anne, I like her purple hair, fab stitching and I like the roses.
Kevin xx

febe said...

Great colors on a card. Lovely image! :)

swimming pools in Perth

Blankina said...

Annie you did it again!! What a great original card!!
this purple hair has a striking effect!
Ciao hugs Blankina

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow wow love this purple hair beauty!!Hugs
Doreen