Jun 10, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

A new challenge is up and ready to go over at the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog!  This week is a photo inspiration challenge.  We want to see what you can come up with using an image from THE GREETING FARM or C. C. DESIGNS with this photo as your inspiration:


I chose to use the black + white colors for my DT project:

It's a bit hard to see, but I heat-embossed Flirty Anya with black embossing powder and colored in just a few bits with Copics.  I strung some black + white baker's twine through the holes and tied it in a bow on the side.  I added a few paper roses and a quick sentiment from Papertrey Ink and she was good to go!

Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the inspiration projects and to play along!





6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I like the frame the roses and the image.
Kevin xx

Marcia said...

I love it, nice and simple!

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! Love the touch of color! Great shape!

Blankina said...

Great card Annie!!
Love the turqoise with black and white,
Ciao Blankina

Wendy said...

Adorable and gorgeous, love the colours.
Wendy xx

Alyce said...

Love your take on the inspiration photo. This is such a fun card and I love the colours :)