Jun 17, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

A new challenge is up and ready to go over at the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog!  This week is a SKETCH CHALLENGE and it's a fun one.  We want to see all of your creative ideas using an image from THE GREETING FARM or C. C. DESIGNS.

For my DT inspiration card, I used the new PRINCE IAN stamp from The Greeting Farm:

What a dashing young prince he is.  :)  His hair and clothes are paper-pieced and the rest is colored with Copics.  I stamped the image in brown Memento ink instead of my usual black, to fit the color scheme better.  I like the softer look!  The DP's are from DCWV and Recollections.  The card stocks are from American Crafts.  The sentiment stamp and the vine die are from Papertrey Ink.  The leaves die is from C. C. Designs.  I used the roller flower die from Sizzix to create the larger rose.  The smaller roses are from my stash.


Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog this week to see all of the DT inspiration and to play along!


5 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

oooo, this is fabulous! I like his clothes paper pieced, great idea! I really like the brown ink too, wouldn't work as well with distress, I'll have to pick up some Memento too.

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, so cute and love the gorgeous flower.
Wendy xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet image the papers and that flower.
Kevin xx

Marcia said...

All that paper piecing ... Awesome!

x Marcia

Alyce said...

What a total cutie!! I love his hair and the lovely colour scheme. And that flower! I fail at these flowers so I am very impressed :)