Jun 24, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

The {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge for you this week is to create/decorate a BOX or BAG.  Be sure to use an image from THE GREETING FARM or C. C. DESIGNS to play along

I had a birthday gift to give this weekend, so I decorated a bag of Ghirardelli chocolates.  Yummy treats are always a welcomed gift, right?  :)  Salted Caramel + Dark Chocolate squares... heaven.


I used two stamps from The Greeting Farm for this little birthday gal -- Ruby (head) and Flirty Anya (body).  She's colored with Copics and has paper-pieced hair and dress.  The DP is from Colorbok and the card stock is from American Crafts.  I used the botanical beauty flower die from My Favorite Things.  The birthday sentiment and frame are from Papertrey Ink.  The lovely, wide ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.

Don't forget to check out the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the DT inspiration projects and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm linking this project up to the following  challenges:
{TGF FARM FRESH FRIDAY CHALLENGE} - use ribbon
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE} - anything but a card
{ALLSORTS CHALLENGE BLOG} - any die will do
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - challenge #3

6 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

I am digging this challenge! She is so cute! Great head/body match up! That ribbon is gorgeous, I'm really going to have to break down and buy some!

Arabella said...

This is so cute Annie Rose! I love that ribbon!

Arabella

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Annie, I like your bag decoration, the image is sweet and I like the ribbon, I like the chocolates too :o)
Kevin xx

Lin said...

What a perfect entry for our challenge - love the bright colors you chose! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Janelle said...

How sweet. Her dress actually looks like it's made of sequins. Such a neat effect.

Sandy said...

Aww your Anya is the cutest!! Love the pieced hair, it looks like she's got sparklies in it :) Thanks for inspiring us over at Oozak!