Jun 11, 2012

Celebrate Today - Princess Style

You all know how much I love to paper-piece my images, right?  I really like how the images from The Greeting Farm are perfect for it!  I created this card based on the current sketch challenge by The Greeting Farm over at Splitcoast Stampers:


I colored her skin with Copics and paper-pieced her crown, hair and dress with different DP's from DCWV.  Some bits were hightlighted with Copics. The dress paper does have a pattern to it, it just wasn't willing to show up in any photo. :)  All of the DP on this card is from DCWV. The card stocks are from American Crafts.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment stamp is from PaperTrey Ink.  I machine stitched around the edges with white thread.

* * * * *

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
{ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE} - Anything Goes
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Jubilee + Crown
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - two papers + embellishment

6 comments:

Alyce said...

She's the biggest cutie Annie Rose! I love her paper pieced hair and the layout is just so pretty :)

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Annie, I like the paper piecing the papers and the bow.
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

Someday my dream will come true...la la la...What a fairytale kind of card!!
Love it,
Ciao Hugs Blankina

Evy said...

Love the way you've done the hair! Great idea!

Hugs, Evy

Dangina Martinez said...

Another beautiful creation. Gorgeous header too. Thank you for joining in at All That Scraps This Week. Good Luck and Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

Sandy said...

Oh mygosh how CUTE! I've never even thought of piecing hair - BRILLIANT!! Thanks for inspiring us over at Oozak!