Jun 15, 2012

{FABULOUS FRIDAY} with Tiddly Inks

We've got some awesome inspiration projects posted on the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} for you today!  Be sure to stop by to check it out and be inspired.  :)

I used a sweet digi image called "ANNIE'S PREZZIE" for my card:



It's no wonder why I love her so much.  :)  I colored her with Copics and added some highlights with a white gel pen.  The DP is from Crate Paper and the gray card stock is from American Crafts.  The gingham ribbon is from my stash.  It's a simple layout but I really like it!

There's still time to play along with our Father's Day challenge as well.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

9 comments:

Alyce said...

She is adorable!! Love her sweet red hair and the beautiful ribbon. I wish I could do bows like this lol!! :)

Emmy said...

This is so cute!!
Love that you did her little prezzie thesame aa the background! Gorgeous!

Leah Crowe said...

We both chose Annie's this week.. I must have been channeling you. ;) I ADORE the colors on your color and card.. so uber fabulous!!

Blankina said...

Beautiful colours Annie...and what a cute image. Today I have bought a lot of new copics for my workshop in July.
Hope to improve my colouring too...
Have a nice weekend!
Ciao Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

Super cute! I love when you use blue/red together, it always is so eye catching!! Super job!!

Evy said...

A simple but very cute card!

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Annie, she's adorable, fabulous colouring....enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Donna said...

This card is so adorable Annie... I love that bow and your colouring is amazing!! Xx

Marcia said...

This is stunning, striking colours. Gorgeous.