Jun 29, 2012

A {FABULOUS FRIDAY} with Tiddly Inks

Hi everyone!  We've got some super-cute inspiration posted for you on the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} today.  Be sure to check it out!  There's still time to enter the "Think Pink" challenge, as well.

I'm dedicating this card to Christy and all of the lovely ladies on the Tiddly Inks design team.  This is my last post as a Tiddly Inks designer and I wanted to say thanks for the fun times!  The Tiddly Inks design team is one of the best around and I am so happy that I got a chance to be a part of it.


How darling is this "SWEET TREAT WRYN"?  I'd be smiling, too, if I had a giant ice cream cone in front of my face.  Yum!  I colored her with Copics  (side note: her shoes are pink, not red, silly camera).  I created the sentiment in Paint before printing the image out.  The DP is from Recollections.  The buttons and twine are from my stash.  I added some Stickles to the ice cream scoops for some extra yummy sparkles.  :)

Now hop on over to check out all the lovliness happening on the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} -- you won't be disappointed!

8 comments:

Blankina said...

Hmmmmm...I would like that icecream!!
A cutie Annie, love the cheery colours..

Hugs Blankina

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I like the image and the hair colour, I like the papers and the twine.
Kevin xx

Tina said...

love the papers and this color combo is perfect, very cute card, lovely image

Rachel Parys said...

I need to get my pink on! She is too cute, rocking that purple hair! We should all have purple hair for a day! Super fun!

Leah Crowe said...

Ooooh I love her hair!!! Love everything about this gorgeous card! I'm going to miss hanging and creating with you on the Tinker team.. big squishy hugs to you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Alyce said...

She's gorgeous Annie Rose!! I love her beautiful purple hair and the lovely colours. So sad to hear you are leaving :( You will be greatly missed!! xxx

Arabella said...

Aww we'll miss you on the team Annie Rose! This card is so adorable! I love Wryn's purple hair and the red and green sandals look fab too!

Hugs!

Arabella

Lou Mac said...

Wryn with purple hair!? WOWZERS! Love this whole card design - love the diagonal striped paper!! <3 xo