Jun 19, 2012

Let's Fly Away - card

I recently fell in love with the digi images from Jellypark.  Have you seen them?  They are all adorable!  My Jellypark collection will no doubt be growing quickly.  :)

The current challenge over at {JELLYPARK CHALLENGES} is "Let's Go Fly A Kite" - use kite images, string, background papers.  Since my first and only Jellypark image happens to have wings, I thought I would make her into a kite:


Tee hee!  This image makes me chuckle every time I see it. So cute.  I colored the image a bit digitally before printing it out then added some Copic color on top. The DP is from Recollections.  The card stock is from American Crafts.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I used my scallops border die from My Favorite Things to cut it out and make it more cloud-like.  I glued on some baker's twine as kite string, with Tombow Mono Multi Glue. It works perfectly!  I added a bit of machine stitching around the edges to finish it off.

I'm linking this card up to the following challenge(s):
{JELLYPARK CHALLENGES BLOG} - let's go fly a kite

6 comments:

Alyce said...

What a cute image! Love the piece of twine she is holding and the layout is super cute :)

Rachel Parys said...

How fun is that! Super cute! Love your layout too!!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is just as cute as can be! I love what you did with this fun image of Claire's!
so glad you joined out 'Let's Fly a Kite' challenge at Jellypark Friends! :)

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Great choice of digi I adore that one too she looks like she's having so much fun, love the layout of your card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Jellypark friends and Good Luck. Mel :o)

Suzie McFloozy said...

So pleased you found Jellypark digi's they are so fun. I love your fab card - love the bright cheery colours and the clouds look great too x
Thanks so much for playing along with us at jellypark - hope to see you again this week ;)
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Leah Crowe said...

Ohmigosh, that is such a CUTE image.. love how you colored it, and especially loving that sentiment to go with it. :)