Jun 23, 2012

Sweet Summer - card

This month's Retro-Fresh Challenge over at {THE GREETING FARM BLOG} has a theme of Summer and Summertime plus an older TGF image.

I used one of the three Dressy Anya gals that I love:

Does the sketch look familiar?  :)  It's the same one I used on my previous card.  I told you I loved it and you would be seeing it often!  hee hee!  I used more toned-down Summer colors here.  It reminds me off a cool Summer garden with a cute party dress.  I paper-pieced her clothes and colored the rest with Copics.  The DP is from DCWV.  The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  The sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink. The leaf die is from C. C. Designs.

This card is making me crave mint brownies... anyone want to send some my way?  I wouldn't object.  :)  Happy weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Arabella said...

This is so lovely Annie Rose! I love the colours and your paper piecing!

Arabella

Alyce said...

Adorable Annie Rose! I love her paper pieced outfit and the colours are just so pretty :)

Rachel Parys said...

Yummy paper! I love the colors and flowers! Super cute! It all goes so well with that Miss Anya!

Lou Mac said...

Mint brownies?! YES PLEASE!!

This is a gorgeous card - it's making me drool!! Love the papers you've chosen to paper piece her dress and socks. A group of three rolled roses?! Could it GET any BETTER?! xo