Jun 5, 2012

A {TIDDLY TUESDAY} Challenge:

Happy Tuesday!  We've got another fun challenge ready for you over at the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG}.  The theme for this challenge is "FATHER'S DAY".  We want you to make any kind of MASCULINE/BOY card using a {TIDDLY INKS} image.  Simple enough, right?  :)

For my DT inspiration card, I have used the image {GENIUS}, which can be purchased from the Tiddly Inks shop {here}:

This card is for my dad.  Lot's of cute and a little bit of snark -- it's perfect.  :)  I colored him with Copics.  The DP's are from DCWV and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink.  The grosgrain ribbon is from my stash.  I used the Martha Stewart Around-The-Page punch for some extra embellishment/dimension.

Be sure to stop by the {TIDDLY INKS CHALLENGE BLOG} to see the awesome DT inspiration and to play along!  Don't forget that you have 2 weeks to play along.  Can't wait to see your projects!
* * * * *
I'm entering this card into the following challenge(s):
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - Anything Goes

16 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Annie, The image made me smile fab colouring and I like the papers,
Kevin xx

Leah Crowe said...

Such a fabulous card Annie!!! I adore the snark of Genius... this would work well for my hubs too. hehehe Your layers and design are awesome. <3 it!
hugs, Leah (:

Julie's Blog said...

This is such a fun, bright and fabulous card Annie! I follow you by email and love getting your posts and am always so inspired by your work. I just wanted to pass on a Versatile Blogger Award that I was given back in March and have (finally!) managed to get a post finished for it ... I got to choose 15 blogs that have inspired me and I am always inspired by your beautiful work so if you're interested head on over and grab the badge and follow the rules. Cheers ... Julie

Emmy said...

Love the happy colors and the image is perfect!!

Alyce said...

Love this Annie Rose! What fun bright colours and such a perfect dad card :) I am sure he will love it ;)

Trina said...

Super adorable!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

I love it!! :) Bright and happy!

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Annie,this is a cool card,love it!hugs
Doreen

Rachel Parys said...

He is super fun! Love the fun and bright colors! I just barely got one in for the flowers challenge last night, I'll have to start on this one a little earlier! lol!

Arabella said...

Fab card Annie Rose! I love those papers!

Arabella

Larissa said...

Great card Annie Rose! Love the bright colours.

Hugs,
Larissa

Larissa said...

Great card Annie Rose! Love the bright colours.

Hugs,
Larissa

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Ooh, so great, I especially love the snark! Hope your dad likes it!

Donna said...

Annie, This card just jumps right off the screen it's so bright and gorgeous... LOVE it!!

Kim Dellow said...

He is brilliant! Lovely card. Kim

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, my gracious! This is ADORABLE! LOVE all the bright, happy colors and your beautiful coloring of that darling image!

And thanks so much for stopping by to leave me some love during the MSS June/July Release! I so appreciate your visit!