Jun 26, 2012

You Rocked It! - card

The Greeting Farm has another weekly sketch challenge up in the Splitcoast Stampers forum. This week's sketch is fabulous!  It's definitely going in my "Go To Sketch" pile.

I used the Wild Sprouts - Chelsea stamp for this card:

I love her!  Dancing and singing with her iPod... so adorable.  :)  I've decided that I really love using the color orange in my creations, which is strange, because I wouldn't necessarily say I am a fan of orange.  But it looks great on my bright cards!  Pink and orange go well together, too.

This one has lots of paper-piecing again, of course.  It might be my "thing".  I love the look.  I colored her skin with Copics but her hair and clothes are paper-pieced. The DP is from DCWV.  I added some sparkly Stickles to her dress and shoes.  The sentiment stamp is from Unity.  The ribbon is from Martha Stewart Crafts. The scallop border die is from My Favorite Things.

* * * * *



2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is awesome! Super fun colors! You are definitely the paper piecing queen! You have done amazing things with their hair and clothes!! I hate fussy cutting, so I don't paper piece a whole lot, too impatient! lol! Love all her glitter!!

Anita said...

This card is gorgeous! You have totally rocked this challenge ;)