Jul 15, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

Our challenge this week at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} is a sketch.  The sketch is fairly simple and can be interpreted in so many ways.  Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!  Be sure to use an image from The Greeting Farm or CC Designs to play along.

For my DT inspiration, I used Princess No.4 from The Greeting Farm:


You all know how much I love her.  I could put her on every card I make!  Lots of paper-piecing again. Her skin is colored with Copics and hi-lighted with a white Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment stamp and scallop die are from My Favorite Things.  The ribbon is from my stash.

I just realized her skin looks really orange in the photo!  What the...?  Not sure how that happened. :)



Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} this week to see all of the DT inspiration and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
{TGF FARM FRESH FRIDAY} - Pink Lemonade
{OOZAK CHALLENGE BLOG} - Bright Colors

13 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the paper piecing the sweet image and the cheerful papers.
Kevin xx

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card Annie

Nana

Alyce said...

Just gorgeous Annie Rose! I just love the beautiful paper piecing and the colours are just stunning :) Hope you are doing well! xx

Dangina Martinez said...

Pretty card! Love all the pretty papers.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

Dangina Martinez said...

Pretty card! Love all the pretty papers.
Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

eva said...

very cute! i love all the paper piecing you've done! good luck with tgf's pink lemonade challenge!

Rachel Parys said...

She is gorgeous! Once again you have rocked the paper piecing!! I love the sparkly flower paper!!

Danni said...

Love this! How totally adorable and so fun with your wonderful paper piecing!

Jas said...

Pretty card love the paper piecing and all the combination color that you used. Tfs and joining us at the farm... Hugs,Jas

Denice said...

I see your cards at AFA every week and thought I would head over to your blog to see all of your fab creations and my, oh my...such wonderful eye candy, each and every post. You've got a great style when it come to card making! I'm now a follower.
:Dxx

Mel said...

Beautiful card, love the paper piecing. Thank you for joining us at Oozak challenges :)

ByKirsti said...

Wow u make really beautyfull cards i especially like this one, its really cute and the colours are great (:

Take a look at my international paper craft giveaway if u like!

ByKirsti said...

Wow u make really beautyfull cards i especially like this one, its really cute and the colours are great (:

Take a look at my international paper craft giveaway if u like!