Jul 22, 2012

{Anyone For Anya?} - Sunday Challenge

Sunday means challenge day over at the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog!  Our theme for you this week is "CHRISTMAS/HOLIDAY in JULY". So gather your stamps or digi's from either THE GREETING FARM or CC DESIGNS and get crafty!


I used "TEDDY EMMA" - a Sugarplums image from C.C.Designs.  I paper-pieced her adorable bear jacket and shoes and colored the rest with Copics.  The sentiment stamp and scallop die are from My Favorite Things.  The striped candy stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  The twine, buttons and paper are from my stash.


Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog to see all of the DT goodies and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
{ALL THAT SCRAPS WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE} - Paper Piecing

6 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute

Nana

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, the image is really sweet I like the paper piecing the design and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Alyce said...

So cute Annie Rose! Love the fun bright colours :)

Rachel Parys said...

What a sweetie pie! This is a great layout, love it!!

Dangina Martinez said...

So Sweet! That is one of my fav's and I don't own it, lol. Thanks for joining us at All That Scraps.
Hugs, Dangina

Lindsay said...

Too cute! love this image & you did a great job on the card!