Jul 27, 2012

Friendship - card


Oh, little Mimi... she definitely warms my heart.  I made this small 4" square card using the Penny Black "Mimi + Friend" rubber stamp. These best friends are colored with Copics and their matching dresses are paper-pieced.  The card stocks are from Papertrey Ink and American Crafts.

I really like these colors together... guess that's why they ended up on my blog, huh? :)  The sentiment stamp and scallop border die are from My Favorite Things.  The button and twine are from my stash.

* * * * *
I'm entering this card into the following awesome challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG} - paper piecing
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE BLOG} - anything goes
{PENNY B FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG} - Summertime theme

14 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

One word for this card. ADORABLE

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Rachel Parys said...

What cute little buddies! So fun and happy!

Jingle said...

ACK! I love this! You colored them brilliantly! Thanks for linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Laura Love said...

This is the absoulte cutest! I love the colors you chose and your paper piecing is awesome! Reminds me of my BFF in middle school..we used to dress alike LOL! Thanks for playing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the sweet images,the paper piecing the colours and the button.
Kevin xx

Olivia said...

Such a fabulous card for our paper piecing challenge. Love the bright colors which are so perfect for this season. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so cute, love the little MiMi gals and the paper peircing is so great.

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love the sweet image and fab paper piecing.
Wendy xx

Joy said...

This is truly a masterpiece, love love love... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Alyce said...

So cute! Love those adorable cuties and the perfect colouring :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love their paper pieced dresses!
Thanks for joining in the blog hop fun over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

kath said...

your card is so adorable...love the paper pieced dress ...thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Ceal said...

super sweet! thanks for participating in our paper piecing challenge at Loves Rubberstamps

Evy said...

And it's mine now!
Thank you!

Hugs, Evy