Jul 16, 2012

Friendship Warms The Heart - card

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the current sketch challenge over in the {My Favorite Things} Splitcoast Stampers forum.

I also used colors (as close as I could get them!) from the current challenge at {The Play Date Cafe}.


I used the {à la modes Hot Cocoa Cutie} clear stamp set from MFT. I love her giant mug!  I ended up paper-piecing almost the entire image (surprise, surprise) because I didn't have any Copics to match the paper colors.  Her teeny tiny paper-pieced leggings are so cute!  The scallop die is also from MFT. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash.


Don't forget, there's still one more week to enter my

11 comments:

Tina said...

beautiful colors and image....

Danni said...

Wonderful card! The paper piecing is so fun!

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card love the image

Nana

Donna Bowman said...

Fun card and cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just adore that big mug, Annie Rose! And your sentiment and papers add to the warmth of your design perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Rachel Parys said...

LOL! Her little stick legs were the first thing I noticed! She is super cute, I love the colors!! I really should place an order with MFT, I am always "window" shopping on their site!

Alyce said...

I love her! This is the cutest Annie Rose! What a sweet image and I love her little stocking. Gorgeous colours and papers too :)

Alice Wertz said...

awwwww.... this is sooooo sweet, Annie! love the colors and paper you used for this. beautiful card!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the image the colours the papers and the bow.
Kevin xx

Ruby said...

Love your card! I'd love a huge cup of cocoa like that in my hand right now! I love your paper piecing. So glad you could join in the fun with us this week over at The Play Date Cafe!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute! love your paper peircing! Adorable.