Jul 23, 2012

Hello, Poppy - card

I guess I wasn't quite finished with my overnight crafting -- tee hee :)  I've made another PINK, GREY + BLACK card for the color challenge at {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS}.  This time, I used the digi image {POPPY} by Christy at Tiddly Inks:


She's one of my most favorite Tiddly Inks images.  Look at that long hair!  So adorable.  I colored her with Copics.  The DP is from DCWV, the card stocks are from Papertrey Ink and American Crafts.  The HELLO sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink.  I used the Martha Stewart around-the-page double scallop punch, and the grosgrain ribbon is from my stash.

Thanks for all of your support, everyone!  It would be so boring to create for my eyes only... although, I'd still do it.  :)  One more day to enter my candy giveaway, if you are interested! 

8 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Love this image. Very pretty card.

Nana
My Crafting Channel

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, she is lovely! I have one of these images, I haven't played with it in forever!!! Another great layout!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, love this image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for playing with us twice over at Loves Rubberstamps! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, playing twice is awesome!

Olivia said...

Gorgeous coloring. That hair is fantastic...still working on the whole black coloring concept but you did it wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps and always look forward to your next lovely creation.

Olivia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the hair on the gorgeous image and the punch work.
Kevin xx

Alyce said...

What a cutie! Love the beautiful colours and this image rocks :)

Ceal said...

great card! thanks for playing in the loves Rubberstamps challenge!

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

Hey there lovely lady! :) Love this card, but I also wanted to say hi! :)
Miss you!
XOXO