Jul 26, 2012

Just A Note - card


I made this card using the sketch from My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #82 over on Splitcoast Stampers.  The stamp image is Pure Innocence - "Making A List".


She is colored with Copics and her clothes are paper-pieced with coordinating DP.  I used so many scrap papers on this card, I can't remember who they are all from!  :)  I'm pretty sure there's a mix of Crate Paper, Papertrey Ink and American Crafts plus another.  The sentiment is just computer-generated. The flower and scallop border dies are from My Favorite Things.

* * * * *

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} - Paper Piecing
{SIMON SAYS STAMP CHALLENGE} - Anything Goes

8 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Adorable. Love the image.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, cute! You are rocking the paper piecing!!! Love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, love the paper peircing! Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge at Loves Rubberstamps!

Cyndi said...

Super cute! Love the colors and your coloring!

Laura Love said...

This is adorable Annie! Great job on your paper piecing! Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! I love that sweet image and your coloring is fab!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Alyce said...

This is so cute! Love her shiny dress and that flower is scrummy :)

Jenny said...

This is so cute!

I have blog candy.