Jul 14, 2012

A Warm + Wonderful Day - card

Oh, hello there!  Sorry it's been so quiet around here.  I had a busy work week and didn't have any extra crafting time.  Not fun!  Hopefully this week will be better.  :)

I made this card for the current challenge over at the {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} Challenge Blog.  The theme this week is "Sweet Summer Days".  I grabbed my "Easy Rider" Mimi stamp by Penny Black and got her all inked up:


The sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things, as is the scallop border die.  The flowers are from my stash.  I colored Mimi with Copics and added some hi-lights with a while Gelly Roll pen.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  I plan on cleaning and rearranging my crafty space.  It could definitely use a little extra love and attention. Hee hee :)

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

An absolutely gorgeous card Annie, the image is really sweet I like the faux stitching and the sentiment.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

When you get done cleaning up your mess, can you come do mine?? My table looks like a bomb went off! lol!

She is super cute! I love the touches of black, it makes everything pop!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really gorgeous card, love your coloring job. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps!

CQ| said...

That's really good. good job. Newest Follower. :)

Laura Love said...

This is super sweet Annie! I love the colors and your faux stitching is awesome! When I try doing that it looks just like I sewed for real...all squiggly and never straight - LOL! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!