Jul 20, 2012

Well Preserved - card

I was playing around with all of my dies last night and I decided I wanted to make a scallop-ruffle card.  I grabbed a stack of textured card stock, my Big Shot and the MFT Simply Scallops Die-Namics die and got to work!


How cool does this look?!  I can say that because the idea is not mine.  Ha!  I've seen it around a bit and I thought it looked so awesome.

I wanted to keep my card bright and cheery so I used bright white paper with the rainbow colors.  I added some sketchy detail with a black liner pen.  The jar stamp and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink's "Friendship Jar" stamp set.  The buttons are from my stash.


Hope everyone's having a great week!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Wow Annie... that looks fantastic! I have always wanted to try it too but after your attempt I don't think I'm game!

Susan xxox

My Crafting Channel said...

Such a cute card. Love all the colors.

Hugs
Nana

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the jar the colours and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Rachel Parys said...

Oooo, that is AWESOME! Love that look! Cute jar too! Great idea filling it up with buttons! Wonderful job!

Alyce said...

What a fun card Annie Rose! I really love the background..it is so effective! And the buttons in the jar is a super cute idea :)I also have candy over on my blog if you are interested :)

Denice said...

I'm a fan of all things that remind me of rainbows! This is such an awesome card...love the buttons too!
:Dxx

Natasha said...

What a beautiful rainbow card! I love the layers and the buttons. Too cute!