Aug 12, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We've got a fun new photo inspiration challenge up and ready for you at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?}.  The prize is awesome, too!  So grab an image from THE GREETING FARM or C.C.DESIGNS and play along.

I chose to color "ANYA LIFTS" again, from The Greeting Farm:



Isn't this a great inspiration photo?  I love it!  I went with the overall pastel colors.  She is water colored with Distress Inks and her balloons are paper-pieced  The sentiment stamp is from Technique Tuesday. The scallop border die is from My Favorite Things.  The DP is from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye.


We had such a great turnout for last week's challenge... can't wait to see what everyone creates this week!  Be sure to stop by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} to see all of the DT creations and to play along!

* * * * * *

I'm entering this card into the {LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS} Bingo challenge.



8 comments:

Laura Love said...

What a fun and adorable card! Love that Greeting Farm image. Great take on the inspiration photo too! Thanks again for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Blankina said...

I love this image!!..Can not even go on holidays (I have missed out a lot!!!)
Great card Annie!! Lovely cheery colours.
Hugs Blankina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, love the boots and the great colors. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!

Rachel Parys said...

I am head-over-heels in love with how you colored her up!! Too stinkin' cute!! That inspiration pic is awesome, I want to play! Cuuuute card!

Alyce said...

SO CUTE! I love all of the colours on her and those paper pieced balloons are gorgeous! :D

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is amazing, hugs Pops x x x

Ceal said...

fabby card love the paper pieced balloon! thanks for playing bingo with us at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again

Janine Vegter said...

oo she is so lovely