Aug 19, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We've got a new SKETCH challenge going up today on the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} challenge blog.  Be sure to check it out, then grab your stamps or digi's from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS and get crafty!

On my card, I used my most-recently acquired Greeting Farm stamp, Stella:


Her hair and big eyes totally suckered me in.  :)  She is stamped on 140lb water color paper and is water colored with Distress Inks.  The Happy Birthday sentiment stamp is from Papertrey Ink.  The DP is from My Mind's Eye.  The polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, baker's twine and buttons are from my stash.

This week's sketch:


We'd love it if you stopped by {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} to see all of the DT creations and to play along!

* * * * *

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
{LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS CHALLENGE BLOG} - Color photo challenge
{TGF - FARM FRESH FRIDAY} - Happy Birthday



8 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow..love the black and white rbbon with the yellows!! Stella is one of the TGF girlies on my wishlist!!

Have a good Sunday,
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

This is flippin' awesome Annie!! This layout is so fun and funky, and you totally rocked it! I love that yellow, and the touch of blue you added to it. Fantastic card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable, I don't think I've inked mine up yet, thanks for the inspiration. And thanks for playing along with Loves Rubberstamps!!!

scrapperdiane said...

She is too cute,great card.

Laura Love said...

You are one talented lady Annie! What a super cute card! I love your use of this week's color challenge! Awesome job as usual :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Olivia said...

I absolutely adore every card I see from you. Thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps. I hope to see you coming back for more.

Melissa said...

SUPER ADORABLE!! We are so glad to have you join us at TGF FFF challenge :)

eva said...

so adorable!!