Aug 26, 2012

{ANYONE FOR ANYA?} Sunday Challenge

We have a new challenge ready for you at {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} and this week we want you to be INSPIRED BY TIME.  You can interpret this is any way you like!  Just be sure to use a stamp/image from THE GREETING FARM or CCDESIGNS to play along.  :)

For my card, I decided that it was TIME TO PARTY!


Wooty woot!  I used big Anya Lifts from The Greeting farm for my image and I water colored her with Distress Inks.  Before I stamped the image, I cut my watercolor paper to the size I wanted, I then taped some masking tape around the edges to make sure the stamped image didn't go all the way to the sides. Then I stamped the image and carefully removed the masking tape.  I then drew a frame around the outside where the stamped image stopped and that's it!

I think it looks pretty cool.  Kind of like she's a photo or maybe peeking in the window to see if the party has started yet. :)  I have an old bag of letters from K+Co (I believe) and I spelled out the sentiment.  The yellow DP is from October Afternoon.  The scallop border die is from My Favorite Things.  The ribbon and button are from my stash.


Be sure to stop by the {ANYONE FOR ANYA?} blog to see all of the DT's TIME creations and to play along!

* * * * *
 
I'm entering this card into the {SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} - No Rules Challenge
 
 
 


7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Annie, I like the image the colours and design.
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

Great idea of the frame Annie, LOVE this one!! I have ordered her too..
Hugs Blankina

Rachel Parys said...

You are killing it with the water coloring!!! I am so jealous!! I have got to try that, it looks so cool! Gorgeous card woman!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely image and the water coloring is fabulous! Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show.

Alyce said...

She is SO CUTE Annie Rose!!! Love how you have coloured her and the whole layout rocks :)

Denice said...

I saw this at AFA and fell in love with your coloring and had to come and take a peek at the details of this adorable card. Distress markers?!! The perfect coloring medium for this sweetie!
:Dxx

Janine Vegter said...

ooo wowww
hhhmm i didnt get you in my bloggersystem so i didnt see any cards in the gallery
so i jump often to your blog