Aug 7, 2012

BIG Anya Lifts - card

Did anyone else freak out with excitement when The Greeting Farm had a limited release of BIG ANYA birthday celebration stamps last week?   I sure did!  All three were so adorable.  They have since sold out, but TGF announced another batch will soon be in the shop to order, so keep your eye on The Greeting Farm, because I'm sure they will go fast!  :)

I ordered "Anya Lifts" and as soon as I received her in the mail, I trimmed her out and inked her up.  She really is big!  My card is a standard 4.25x5.5 and she fits almost the entire thing.  It's awesome!


I tried something new, for me.... a one layer card.  I never stamp and color directly on the card base.  I'm too worried I'll mess up the coloring!  But, this gal just called for it.  I also wanted to use more of my Halloween DP so that's the theme I went with.  I'll be entering this card into the current {OOZAK} challenge with a Fall theme.

She is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah card stock.  She is colored with Copics and has highlights with a white Gelly Roll pen.  The balloons and her rockin' boots are paper-pieced.  All of the DP is from Memory Box's Nightfall collection. 

Her hair!  That face!  Those boots!  Adorbs.  Yes, I said adorbs. :)

7 comments:

Alyce said...

Ooooh I LOVE this!! Annice Rose this is just awesome! Fabby colouring and I love the ballons and the music notes...just a great card! :D

Rachel Parys said...

She is fantastic!!! Very cool card!!! I have been trying to catch up with other stuff so that I can take my time and play with these new cutie pies!! Love what you did with her here, super cute!

Dangina Martinez said...

AWESOME HAIR COLOR. I SO EXCITED ABOUT THOSE NEW IMAGES. CANT WAIT TO BUY MINE, LOL.
TONS OF HUGS, DANGINA

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Annie Rose and those colours are awesome!
I've just been for a nosey around your blog...you make the most perfect cards..I LOVE your style!
But now you made me feel really guilty..I saw a TGF stamp and thought to myself "Hmmm, I've not inked that stamp in a long while" then I saw another and another and now I feel so bad! I have so many of them that haven't been inked in far too long. You have pricked my conscience (thank you!) and I must
go rummaging through my rubber now!

Hugs Elaine xx

Thanh Vo said...

She is soooo cute with the oranges!!! I love how CAS the card is yet totally makes a statement!

Denice said...

This girlie is adorable in orange and your DP piecing makes me say "WOW, wish I had thought of that!" Love how you showcased your new Anya!
:Dxx

Lisa said...

WOW, this is gorgeous!! I love the image and you colored her beautifully!! The balloons and boots are fabulous!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and posting it on your sidebar...I appreciate it so much!! I hope you have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts