Aug 24, 2012

Domestic Goddess - card

I recently acquired some adorable new stamps (won and purchased) from {YOUR NEXT STAMP} and I just love them.  For this card, I have used "FEATHER DUSTER ELLIE":


Heh heh.  I love her!  I could not get the true colors to show up in the photo no matter what I did.  her cheeks are not big orange dots.  LOL!   Anyway, she is water colored with Distress Inks. The DP is from October Afternoon's "Sidewalks" collection. The ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel. The flowers are from my stash. The sentiment stamp is one that came with Ellie.

How cute is her little duster?!  I colored it to match the real feather dusters:


I'm entering this card into the "No Rules" challenge at {SIMON SAYS STAMP AND SHOW} and the sketch challenge over at {YOUR NEXT STAMP}. I'm showing the sketch turned, since that's how I used it:

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Annie, I like the image, the papers the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Alyce said...

hehehe I am pretty sure she is the cutest thing!! I love how you did her duster! :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

OMG! This is so cute! I love how you colored her feather duster! FUN! Thanks for joining us for our YNS Sketch Challenge!

wendy said...

wow so adorable...love the feather duster...thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

Rachel Parys said...

I have that same duster!!! lol! She is very sweet, I'm gonna have to check these stamps out! Awesome card!

Suzanne Bier said...

Love your super cute Feather Duster Ellie card...almost makes me want to do some housework...LOL!

Thanks so much for joining our sketch challenge at Your Next Stamp!

Julie E said...

You are one super speedy crafter!!! What a cute creation - love the feather duster :>) So glad you joined us for the sketch challenge!!!

Kelli Hull said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sketch turned like that and what a SUPER CUTE CARD!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at YNS this week!!!!

Dortesjs said...

she is the cutest thing great card

Suzanne C said...

Adorable image! Love the bright colors and how you matched the duster! We all need inspiration to clean house and this card just might do it! Glad you joined us at simon says stamp and show!

Blankina said...

Could you please send this domestic goddess to my house asap??? Lovely cheery colours and the duster seems real..
Ciao Blankina