Aug 4, 2012

Gracias - card

I made this card for last week's sketch challenge from The Greeting Farm, over on Splitcoast Stampers (which I happened to randomly win.... hee hee).  :)

I used the digi image Wild Sprouts - Dressy Ebony from TGF.  I colored her with Copics.  The DP is from Crate Paper. The card stocks are from Papertrey Ink.  The sentiment stamp is from Lawn Fawn.  I did a bunch of freehand doodling with a black liner pen and a while Gelly Roll pen.
This was the sketch to follow.  I kept the main part round, but when I was finished, it felt like it needed a square background.  I think it works just fine! :)  There's a new sketch up for this week... you know what I'll be working on tonight!

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable! Love the coloring!!! Hope you are able to get into this weeks challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps and enter into the soon to come Guest Designer Challenge. :)

Alyce said...

So cute! I love her hair colours and the layout is just stunning. Gorgeous work! :)

Thanh Vo said...

Oh my! This card is something else, Annie Rose! Lol

I love her hair and your free hand!!!

Rachel Parys said...

Soooo cute Annie! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!! Whoo hoo!! Better get started on the next sketch!