Aug 3, 2012

It's Your Day - card

There's a new color challenge posted on the {YOUR NEXT STAMP} blog.  I just happen to have a YNS stamp that I won from a previous YNS hop and I thought it was time to put her to use!

This is Tooth Fairy Ellie:


Isn't she adorable in her little jammies?  She comes with a cute sentiment/saying, as well.  I paper-pieced everything on her, except her skin, which was colored with Copics.  Look at those tiny bunny slippers!  And the teeny tooth!  That's my favorite part.  :)  I incorporated the challenge colors using a bunch of different papers from my stash.  The sentiment I used is from Papertrey Ink.


Hope everyone is having a great week!  :)


8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Wow, way to get all of those colors in there!!! She is super cute, love the pjs! Fun layout too!!

Suzanne Bier said...

OMGoodness! Your card is so darling! Love the paper piecing on Ellie...and I love those little bunny slippers, too! You did a great job with the challenge...thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp! :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is just darling! Fabulous paper piecing! Thank you for inking up Ellie and joining us for our YNS Color Challenge!

Alyce said...

Awww what a cutie pie! Love her little slippers and that tooth is adorable! :D

wendy said...

so adorable, very creative paper piecing, thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable, love the paper pieced hair, that is so cool!

Lisa said...

So sweet! Nice blog.

ByKirsti said...

You make some really pretty cards! I love the colours on this one!

Have a nice summer! Feel free to join my international papercraft supplies giveaway