Aug 29, 2012

{MILK COFFEE} Guest Designer

Today is my last post as a Guest Designer for {MILK COFFEE} !  There's a brand-new challenge posted for you today with the theme of "BACK TO SCHOOL"

For my card, I used the cute digi image "School Boy":

Isn't he sweet?  :)  I wanted him to take up most of the card, so I made my base size a small 4"x4" card.  I colored him with Copics and added some highlights with a white Gelly Roll pen.  I created the sentiment in Paint and printed it out with the digi image.  The paper is from October Afternoon's Sidewalk collection.  The library card stamp is from Stampin' Up.  I used Distress Inks around the edges.


Be sure to check out the {MILK COFFEE CHALLENGE BLOG} for all of the info.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks so you have plenty of time to play along.

A big THANKS to the Milk Coffee team for letting me join in on their fun this month!  :)




3 comments:

Alyce said...

So cute Annie Rose! Love how shiny he is ans those papers look great :)

Marcia said...

Loving how bright and cheerful this is Annie Rose!

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, he's cute! Great happy colors!!!